The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Monday, May 18, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY ...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Friday night I did Not hear my chihuahua barking at the back door. I did Not go to the back door and find her not coming in and still barking at something. I did Not say, "Dang it Jasmine get in here that is the electric cord you are barking at!" The electric cord DID NOT proceed to RAISE IT'S HEAD and try to SNAKE it's way into my living room!. Here in the tropical southern regions of the USA that NEVER happens.

I DID NOT screaming bloody murder, "Jeremy get a snake!" He did not slam the sliding glass door on the snakes head. I DID NOT yell, "Wait what if it is a good snake?! You can't kill a good snake!" My wild kingdom side has NOT totally taken over for goodness sakes. Jeremy in his flannel PJ pants did not grab the garden shovel and the poker pole from the fire pit and proceed to try to rescue a mortally wounded snake who did not want to be rescued! Our chihuahua and 3 legged cat did NOT try to help the situation and double team capture said snake. My precious husband was NOT on the back patio at 11 pm with a shovel and a fire pit poker now fighting off the two hunters (aka chihuahua and 3 legged cat) and trying to rescue a snake. The snake did NOT decide this was all too much and head off into the grass never to be seen again.

No comments: