The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When you find your 3 year old doing this...


at 6 pm, you know you are going to be having a late night.
I was finishing up with dinner and my Mommy Radar started to alert me, "Beep beep - where is Evan?" I realized that chaos had not run past my leg in the last few minutes. He was quiet so he was 1. Getting into something potentially hazardous or 2. and more seriously, HE WAS ASLEEP!
I scooped him up with a "Hey buddy what are ya doin?" To which his grumpy voice answered, "I sweepin!" Leave me alone lady I am catching zzzzzzzzzzz's.
No can do. I have learned that even though his regular bedtime is 7:30 8:00ish going down at 6 means he is awake at midnight and ready to parrrrrrrr tayyyyyyy.

Speaking of napping, check out this cute pic of Miss Chihuahua Jasmine.
And honestly we have explained to Daisy the Pit Bull that she is not a 7-pound Chihuahua.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

No comments: