The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Saturday, December 26, 2009

How's Winter Break Going?


The Lummox (aka Daisy the dog) uprooted a whole tree!



Lummox and Lil Bro




So far drugs and cookies are my friends.  *




Laundry is seriously backed up because I have taken to wearing my son's dinosaur socks.




Apparently the children have taken to foraging on their own.







The dogs are begging and the house is a wreck.

 
I found a pasifier for my pet.


She has a favorite chew bone that is hollow so I put peanut butter in side of it and she takes it in her kennel and gets all the peanut butter out and goes to sleep.  Yes!




*Note:  This is a joke, just what I thought of when I saw my twins hanging out on the couch.

2 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, my gosh! I am in love with the 2nd picture. So funny! :)

Mom 4 Kids said...

Me too! There is a whole group of these pics of the two of them, so funny!