The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me Monday! and Not My Kids!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well I haven't Not Me'd in a while so here goes.

While putting kids to bed I did NOT hand one a sippy cup of water from the night before so that I did not have to get up again since I definitely do NOT have to still lay down with a 6 and 3 year old boy to get them to go to sleep. The second child at demanding "juice" did NOT get the same day old water cup. Nope NOT me! That would be so yucky and probably bad parenting. Good thing it did NOT happen.

I did NOT put my 16 year old blind arthritic K-9 outside here in the summer heat and FORGET HIM and leave the house for 3 hours. Good grief! My mind has certainly NOT become that feeble. Said K-9 was NOT wondering in a circle by the pool. What can I say? He and I both lived to NOT tell about it.



While at a gas station my 3 year old did NOT say, "I gotta poop out my butt Dom." ? Why do kids NOT say stuff like that? Dom is not a type-o. This same 3 year old does NOT call his mother "Dom, Gom, Nom" as of late.

Another child did NOT announce that little brother "smells like boogers!" What?

No comments: