Well even the dog is on antibiotics. Daisy the dog developed a cough and $120 later we had a prescription for antibiotics. She takes it well with cheese and is getting into plenty of mischief so we aren't concerned.
Lil Bro does not take his antibiotics well. The pediatrician has "trained" me on how to administer the antibiotic, it doesn't work. He waits until the antibiotic is in the back of his throat then gargles it and spits it out at me then he bites the syringe. I called the pediatrician and we decided to go with the chewables. That is working out better.
Mr. gets his adenoids out on Monday and I am feeling a little nervous. I am confident in the surgeon but Mr. has never had anesthesia and we have no family history to tell us if it could be a problem so we have to just hope for the best. We discussed the other meds that Mr. is on and everything is cleared there.
Big Sis is feeling much better and she and I are off today to have her earned reward from achieving straight A's, she choose to have the day with Mom!
The Fabulous Miss M is off for a mini vacation at Grandma's house. She is thrilled! She is also doing well at the moment stability wise. It is hard to imagine that a 1/4 mg increase can make a difference but it has, at least for now.