The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Friday, May 28, 2010

Attachment Challenge








Here is the Challenge:


10 hugs a day

10 minutes of FUN attachment-inducing games (involving touch and/or eye contact)

20 minutes of doing something fun YOUR CHILD wants to do

Christine has issued this challenge and starting Saturday I am going to start tracking the progress.  These are the most basic of things that need to be happening daily for a healing attaching child, and in my opinion they need to happen for any child daily.  But do we always hit the mark?  Well meaning yes but life gets busy and one child demands more strongly for attention than the next and the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

So it's a great reminder and I am going to play along.

1 comment:

GB's Mom said...

Glad your joining! I look forward to reading how you make out. I am finding it so hard to hit that mark!
{{{Hugs}}}