The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nan is RADified

I have to share this.  Our Nan called me from work this morning to report in on how the drive to camp went.  Miss M wanted to go to Hardee's for a biscuit for breakfast and Nan said not today, but another day sure.  Then she asked if she wanted this or that for breakfast.  Miss M was not happy with this or that but she was holding it together. 

On the ride to camp the sun was on Miss M's side of the car and she started a dramatization about, "The sun is in my face.  I can't see the sun is in my face.  Oh oh  help help the sun the sun the sun the sun..." 

Nan had a plan. 

When they turned and the sun was now on Nan's side of the car Nan started her own dramatization but amped it up.  Miss looked at her with confusion and said, "What are you doing?"  Brilliant Nan said, "Oh I'm doing what you did.  Did that work to get the sun out of your face?"  Miss looked at her and said, "No."  Nan said, "Oh darn I was really hoping that would work!"

Nothing more was said about the sun.  Holly cow that made me 'bout pee my pants!  Go Nan!  She said, "I'm learning!"  That's right, out crazy the crazy!

5 comments:

GB's Mom said...

LOL- Great way to start my morning :)

stellarparenting.com said...

that is great! Glad to see that you had fun on your trip and that re-entry hasn't been to hard

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Lovin' that Nana is out crazying the crazy!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Go Nan! That's how you do it!

Some days that's the only way to keep myself sane. Or maybe it's too late. Not sure.

jessica bear said...

Love it!! I do that to Kylie sometimes ;)