The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This was a big success last week so we are keeping with tradition here in loo-loo land and being brutally honest and living to tell about it, again.

More on the potty training front. I am so glad that Evan most definitely did NOT say "a snake, I poop a snake" with the utmost pride in a public restroom. That certainly did NOT happen. Once again that would be gross and poor public restroom etiquette, something we do not condone here in loo-loo land. Nope not us!

Speaking of poop, Maylene at almost 6 years old is NOT pooping her pants at school for some unknown reason. Heavens that certainly is not happening here. I am so grateful to NOT have to be packing a baggy of kan-dos for her in her back pack so that she can just continue to go with out wiping any how. Goodness no!

And I am glad to be able to report that I did NOT get a call from school today asking me to pick up Carter because he had broken his glasses and therefore could not see well enough to continue on in the day. I certainly DO NOT think that it has anything to do with the fact that today was PE and Carter does not like PE. When I asked what happened he definitely did not give the flimsy excuse "I was just walking down the hall and there you go." This is NOT the 5th pair of glasses that Carter has broken since January and the professionals at the eye glass store are definitely NOT glaring at me each time I bring a pair of these still under warranty glasses back to be replaced. Nope not at all!

Yep brutally honest and still here!

No comments: