The Crew - Miss Fabulous, Lil Bro, Big Sis and Mr. Man

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brotherly Love

I am not sure what The American Academy of Pediatrics has listed as the average attention span of a 3-year-old but I did not think it was playing school with your 10-year-old sister for an hour and a half.





Okay so eventually he began entertaining himself with a fishing rod and the train station while his sister carried on with her reading fest, but still an hour and a half playing school.  I was impressed.

Something else I have noticed is that the boys seem to stick together like magnets.






We really do own more than one chair.  But it is so precious to see how they gravitate together.  It's mainly Lil Bro doing the gravitating but Mr. C seems to enjoy it so that is positive.

Lil Bro ask to "go get kids" repeatedly during the day.  He is ready to pick them up from school at about 9am, they have been gone for an hour at that point.  I noticed to that at the park and play areas they gravitate together.  Even if they are playing with another child they seem to momentarily check in with each other every few minutes.

Of course these are the moments when they are not beating the snot out of each other using hands for hurting.  *ahem*

I went to snap a shot of them doing something else and before the shutter clicked on the camera it turned into get your hands off the stroller.  I believe Lil Bro was pushing the stroller and Mr. C had another idea for whatever reason.  Ahhh ... siblings.

2 comments:

jessica bear said...

So sweet!! And I love your picture of all the kids at the top of the blog...<3

Mom 4 Kids said...

Thanks Jess! I love this new pic of you guys together as a family, your profile pic. Sweet!