The Loo-Loo Crew is holding steady:
- Mr. Man has gone 6 weeks with no aggression!
- Miss Fabulous is making continued slow progress in her attachment to family members, having real feeling and owning them, and taking responsibility for her choices. We have even seen some appropriate big sister behavior and interaction with Lil Bro. Fantastic!
- We had our Family Anniversary Day and everyone shared what that liked best about the other members of the family and what they liked about being a part of this family. Lil Bro at age 4 said, "I wike being in this fam-o-lee because I wike to wuv my Mommy and Daddy." He gets it! Love him!
- The Hubs and I just celebrated our 17 year anniversary!
- They have all been sick with the usual colds and cough and we have finally lost the battle and are saddling up to see the pediatrician today in fact.
- Big Sis has been doing well. We are dealing with the hormonal 11 year old stuff where her mood swings like the wind is blowing. But no major issues as yet.
The PJ crew!
Big Sis making doggy treats!
Big Sis with the Fur Babies - Jasmine and Chico.
Mom and Miss Fabulous at school!
Mom and Mr. Man at school!
Miss lookin' cute!