I hear ya Albert, we have had some of that ourselves around these here parts. For instance certain ones don't like getting a bath, they have a tantrum regarding said bath, they therefore fail to earn dessert and they still have to take the bath independently. They understand these facts completely but yet they continue to carry on in the same way repeatedly with the belief that things will be different this time.
All in all we are stable.
- Tantrums have been just that and not spiraled into rage outburst.
- Homework is a hassle but that's life.
- Sometimes we choose to do our best on school work and sometimes we don't. Sometimes is better than never.
- More often than not we make good choices.
And now I share some hope inspiring thoughts for the day...
* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, And some days you're the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, Just in case you have to eat them.
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, It was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, Because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
* When everything's coming your way, You're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world ... But you may also be the world to one person.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
* We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names, and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.
*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.